Push Back Racking
If your storage requirements are high density, pre determined loads picked by any truck, then push back racking is the best solution.
- Push back racking is a type of live storage with pallets being stored two, three or four deep.
- Using a forklift truck pallets are loaded and unloaded from one aisle, by the use of a telescopic trolley system.
- The palletised load is deposited on the top trolley. When the next pallet is inserted, this loaded trolley is pushed back into the storage lane.
- This process is repeated to a depth of up to four pallets.
- When a pallet is withdrawn from a lane, the remaining pallets stored behind are automatically fed forward under the force of gravity.
- Selection is ‘first-in then last-out’ (FILO) and with each product having a dedicated lane.
- Dynamic push-back racking is particularly useful in marshaling areas, for bulk storage and handling operations.
Push back racking offer an excellent solution to those with limited space. Those looking for a fast dispatch pallet holding system. Pallets can be placed during a picking or production cycle for fast retrieval and dispatch to waiting wagons.
To discuss if Push Back Racking is the right solution call us on 01765 640 160.